satax300

21 Movie Reviews

Goddamn Tomar, your voice range is way higher than I thought, good on ya! It's great to see you still being active 'round these parts and willing to lend a hand to the newer artists as well.

Great debut! your animating style is amazing and clearly a lot of work went into it! the voice acting although not the best it's still pretty solid and I know its actually pretty hard to do it, so overall this was a really pleasant video, here's hoping to see more of your work!

BigCronch responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Nero Geist is the animator behind this one, and he done a great job!

I love this so much!
The characters designs are great and your comedic timing is impecable!
Can't wait to see more of this amazing work!

ChutneyGlaze responds:

you bet guy more on the way!

15 Game Reviews

Not gonna lie here, I usually don't give 5 stars to a game, but holy crap man! this one deserved each and every single one of them! I'ts a shame to see so many people complaining about the game's difficulty, the fact that it's THIS tedious is what makes it so good, and it makes me really sad to see so many people not seeing this, I don't feel like the actual score they gave to this game is doing any justice.

It really feels like an old NES game, and I can totally see the Ghouls n' Ghosts vibe, up to the spamming enemies. Also, am a HUGE Resident Evil fan, and I started with 4, finding a fanmade game as good as this one is pretty rare.

Well! I feel I said everything I had to say about the game, so I'll stop here before I start repeating myself, I have to say though, I just checked out the rest of your games, and again, they are pretty good! you've got a lot of skills in this, and your should keep sharpening them! I know just a simple comment in NG may not be enough motivation, but please don't get discouraged, as I said, finding someone who can make a game that feels like its really from the the NES era is pretty hard.

Cheers man! ;D and keep doing what you're doing!
-Satax-

Gypopothomas responds:

Whoa! Thanks a lot, man! Loved reading this! Don't worry about the people complaining about difficulty, I love those comments! Haha! They charge my drive to make even harder games!

This is a really poorly made game really, not exactly the most responsive controls and there's constant lag in it, it clearly need a lot of improvement but I'm sure that if you spend enough time on it you can make something good out of it.

tedquach responds:

Thank you for your response.

Well this is... a game, maybe gameplay-wise it's not exactly the best of them, but though the art is poorly made, the concepts of the main character and the enemies are actually pretty good, I'm sure that if you spend some more time on it, eventually it could be a fairly good game ^^ so don't get discouraged!

39 Art Reviews

holy shit I always wondered if you'd ever bring these two back!

Interesante JEJEJ

really well done as always! (extra points for the amazing screw-on head reference there you sly fuck)

Cosmic aberration and part-time mind devourer, also likes puppies.
Arms are sold separately.

24, Male